When introduced in 2006 the TTM57SL broke ground as the first ever DJ mixer with built-in USB sound card and tightly integrated Serato software controls. When discontinued in 2013, the TTM57SL had developed a cult-like following.
The TTM57mkII stays true to its original design by supporting familiar workflow while improving performance and software integration. Updated software controls include silicone RGB backlit pads for triggering 4 cue points per deck or the SP-6 sampler. Classic joystick controls toggle slip, instant doubles, internal mode, censor, and transform. Dedicated auto-loop & loop roll controls with back-lit buttons. Intuitive Serato DJ iZotope FX controls for easy & quick access.
The mixer features Rane's exclusive dual USB port architecture for intuitive DJ change over and supports creative dual computer applications. The TTM57mkII is a classic reborn.
Key improvements include:
Dual USB 2.0 high speed class compliant audio and MIDI USB ports:
- No driver required on a Mac
- High performance ASIO driver for Windows
- 10 record and 10 playback channels per port
- Sample rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz and 96 kHz.
- Dedicated Serato DJ iZotope USB FX inserts for each deck.
- Software color coded silicone RGB back-lit pads.
- Aux USB input dedicated to the SP-6 sampler.
- 3 High/Low-Pass sweep filters for Decks 1, 2 and Aux.
- Rane’s proprietary non-contact magnetic faders.
Two Deck Bus Controls
Each bus selects USB Port A or B computer playback, a Phono / CD deck input, or an Aux line-level input.
- Gain trim and metering.
- Sweepable Low / High-pass effect Filter.
3-band full-cut tone controls:
- Kill switches are momentary on/off.
- Press SHIFT and a Kill to latch it on.
Direct Serato Deck Controls
- Software FX on/off button.
FX knob parameter adjustment:
- Turn to scroll through FX.
- Press to select the FX.
- Hold SHIFT to change the Beats parameter.
LOOP knob selects the loop length.
- Press it to engage Auto Loop.
- Hold down ROLL for Loop Roll.
LIBRARY knob scrolls songs or crates:
- Press to load a song or crate.
- Hold SHIFT to tab between song and crate selection.
- Press for Transform on/off.
- Transform on: any direction cuts the audio.
- Transform off: multifunction software control (gray text).