The Native Instruments TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 is an all-in-one combination 4-channel stand-alone mixer, professional audio interface, and DJ controller for TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO software. It improves upon the original with a streamlined workflow using the controller's dual built-in high-res displays, knobs, faders, and LED guided touch-sensitive strip controls.
The high-resolution displays allow you to browse tracks, see track info, see the track's vector waveform, access remix decks, as well as effect and filter values. The controller has 4+4 channel remix deck faders for live capture and triggering of your own samples and loops using the device's 16 color-coded performance pads.
The integrated audio interface provides 24-bit 48 kHz resolution and enables connection to turntables, CDJs, and other musical equipment for operation in TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO and stand-alone modes. Master outputs are provided on RCA and XLR connectors and 1/4" booth outputs enable connecting the controller to a club sound system.
- 4+4 Channel Remix Deck Faders
- Integrated Professional Audio Interface
- Dual High Resolution Displays
- LED-Guided Touch Strip Controls
- Standalone 4-Channel Mixer Operation
- Includes TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2
- Browse Library and Monitor Effects
- 16 Color Coded Pads
- Improvise On the Fly with Remix Decks
- Freeze Snapshots of Tracks
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- USB 2.0 or higher
- OpenGL version 2.1 or higher,
- 1.5 GB free disc space
- High-speed internet connection (for installation)
- Mac OS X 10.8 or 10.9 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack 32/64 bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5 or AMD A-Series, 4 GB RAM