The Denon DJ SC5000 Prime is a high-definition digital DJ media player with a 7" high-contrast multi-touch display and latency-free tactile navigation, load, and playback functionality. The dual layer playback engine acts like two separate players in one, complete with separate audio outputs. Additionally, the player is capable of on-board music file analysis, which allows you to add cue points, loop start and end points, and more while working on-the-fly.
The SC5000 utilizes a dedicated multi-core internal processor to run "Engine Prime", Denon DJ's latest music librarian software and features direct access to convenient performance features. The 8" touch-reactive jog wheel features a central display for displaying either the current playing track's artwork, custom artwork, or artist logo. The player also includes eight multi-function trigger pads that deliver creative expression for your hot cues, loops, slices, roll playback with every performance locked to the super accurate beat-grid analysis.Up to four players can be LAN networked for synchronized data transfer between units, plus enhanced BPM and FX possibilities using "Engine Connect" protocol to work with Denon DJ's new X1800 Prime 4-channel mixer. The Engine Prime Eco-system remembers any previously entered DJ performance preferences and settings when inserting a USB drive or SD card, including previously performed track cue points, loop regions, playback history, and preparation folders. The audio outputs are 24-bit/96 kHz for the very highest sound quality, and of course the SC5000 Prime plays all uncompressed audio formats, including FLAC, ALAC and WAV, plus all popular compressed music files.
- 7" HD display with multi-touch gestures
- 24-bit/96 kHz digital audio outputs
- Dual-layer playback with individual audio outputs
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- Eight multifunction trigger pads for Cues, Loops, Slices and Rolls
- 8" rugged metal jog wheel with HD central display
- Customizable RGB color around the jog wheel
- Three USB and one SD input for music playback
- LAN output to link to up to four players