100% Analog Bass Grooves
Look at the Korg Volca Bass analog synthesizer like it's an ultra-affordable 303 bassline synth - except it's actually pretty easy to program! Whether you're producing EDM, hip hop, or any type of electronic music really, the fat sound of true analog bass can't be denied. The Volca Bass gives you three oscillators to create huge bass sounds, and a 16-step sequencer to create your grooves. Best of all you've got MIDI and Sync I/O, making it easy to integrate the Korg Volca Bass with the rest of your gear.
Korg Volca Bass Analog Synthesizer at a Glance:
- 303-style bass lines in an ultra-affordable synth
- Ready for both live performance and studio production
- Truly portable, and easy to integrate with other gear
303-style bass lines in an ultra-affordable compact synth
While there are as many genres of electronic music as there are stars in the sky, they've all been influenced at some point by the iconic 303 bassline synthesizer. Think drippy, squelchy, resonant bass and wild glides. You get the same fat analog vibe with the Volca Bass, but it's much easier to program than the notorious 303 (and costs a whole lot less too!).
Ready for both live performance and studio production
The compact Volca Bass is surprisingly versatile - connect a MIDI controller and play it live, arrange your own patterns and manipulate them on the fly, or connect it to an external sequencer. The sound is huge, punchy, and powerful, and you'll love the vibe it adds to your music.
Truly portable, and easy to integrate with other gear
With its compact size and optional AC or battery power, the Korg Volca Bass is truly a go-anywhere groove box. Best of all, it's got the right connections to interface with any of your gear. It's got a MIDI input so you can control it via any MIDI sequencer, and it even has Sync I/O so it can play in time with Korg's Monotribe and Monotron analog synthesizers. Or simply create whatever bass synth sounds you like, then sample them for sequencing elsewhere.
Korg Volca Bass Analog Synthesizer Features:
- Portable 303-style analog bass synthesizer
- Three analog oscillators self-tune for constant, stable pitch
- Slide function lets you create classic acid-style basslines
- Sync In/Out makes it easy to play in time with Monotribe or other Volca machines
- Control via the onboard ribbon or via MIDI input
- Save your own patterns for later recall
- Can sync to MIDI Clock from your DAW or external sequencer