QSC CX204v 4 Channel Amp
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: cx204v
- Product Viewed: 1460
- Retail Price: $1600.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
4 channels, 200 watts/ch at 70V
CX 4-Channel Series
The new 4-channel CX amplifiers give you four channels in only two rack spaces-without compromising on power. Choose from three models - a direct 70 volt model and two low impedance versions, each equipped with our exclusive PowerLight® switching power supply technology to virtually eliminate noise and hum. With high output power, versatile loading options, high thermal capacity and unmatched reliability, the CX Series is the perfect solution to any permanently installed sound system.
With PowerLight technology, CX amplifiers take your sound to a whole new level. Not only does it give you tighter bass and clean transparent highs, PowerLight also cuts waste heat, boosts reliability and gets rid of unwanted noise and hum. PowerLight is a revolutionary switching power supply technology that provides ample current to the audio power circuitry by charging the supply rails 230,000 times a second through an ultra-low impedance circuit. So unlike amplifiers that use conventional supplies, the audio signal is never starved prematurely and remains crisp and clean.
- Three models that range in power from 170 watts to 450 watts per channel
- Compact size-all models only 2 RU and 14" deep for reduced rack cost and floor space
- Channels 1&2 and 3&4 bridgeable for maximum flexibility
- Active Inrush Limiting eliminates AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
- HD15 DataPort connector for QSControl computer control
- Custom integrated security cover for tamper-proof installations
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- 1 dB detented gain controls for fast and accurate gain settings
- Detachable Euro style input connectors
- DIP switch control for clip limiters, high pass filters, bridge mono and parallel operation
- Exclusive PowerLight switch-mode power supply technology for high performance and compact size
- Selectable high-pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material (33 Hz or 75 Hz on non-V models, 50 Hz or 75 Hz on V models)
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and QSC's exclusive bridge mono and parallel input LEDs
- Barrier strip output connector
- Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection
- High-performance Class AB+B complementary bipolar output circuitry
- Light weight-all models only 21 pounds (9.5 kg) for easier racking and shipping
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
- All CX Series amplifiers meet the European Union's, 2006 RoHS directive to restrict the use of hazardous materials used in electronic devices.