Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio (2nd Gen)
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: scarlettsolo
- Product Viewed: 599
- Retail Price: $249.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
Now in its second generation, Focusrite's Scarlett Solo Studio Pack provides
an interface, headphones, a large-diaphragm condenser microphone, a 10'
microphone cable, and a microphone clip—indeed, everything you'd need
to start recording music right away, minus the computer. With the
included software, it is also possible to mix and master your guitar,
vocals, bass, or other instruments directly within your computer,
thereby achieving a finalized recording.
At the heart of this
studio setup is Focusrite's second-generation Solo interface which
offers a low-noise, high-headroom Scarlett preamp for recording, as well
as a dedicated line/instrument input, a headphone output, unbalanced
RCA outputs for stereo connection, and Mac or Windows connectivity via
the USB port. The interface also boasts a round-trip latency of 2.74 ms
at 96 kHz, making it possible to monitor recordings made through DSP in
real time. The CM25 MkII is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone, and
comes with a microphone cable and clip. Closed-back studio headphones
round out the hardware complement.
An included Pro Tools | First
Focusrite Creative pack is enhanced by a suite of Focusrite Scarlett
plug-ins, a set of tools that include compression, EQ, gating, and
reverb. The Novation Bass Station software synthesizer can be used to
add bass or melody, and a sample pack from Loopmasters contains drum
loops and sound effects. Ableton Live is included to boot.
Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite (AAX, Audio Units, and VST) delivers modules based on the classic Focusrite Red 2 EQ and Red 3 Compressor hardware. Also included in this bundle is the Softube Time and Tone Pack for further sonic exploration within your chosen DAW.
- Studio-quality recording package for your Mac or Windows computer with everything needed to make professional recordings with a laptop or desktop computer (computer not included)
- Audio interface employs a Scarlett microphone pre-amp—replete with 48V phantom power—and an instrument/line input
- 24-bit performance at up to 192 kHz sampling
- LED "halos" around the input knobs show green when the levels are correct and red if too loud
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- Focusrite Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-In Suite (AAX, Audio Units, VST) delivers accurately modeled plug-ins based on the classic Focusrite Red 2 EQ and Red 3 Compressor hardware
- Includes additional plug-ins and loops
- Bus power means no external power supply, making the package totally portable - transport the studio in a backpack to a rehearsal space or venue with no need to plug into the mains
- Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Includes 10-foot (3-meter) red cable
- Microphone-stand adapter
- Reference-quality headphones
- Closed-back design to prevent audio spill when recording