The first powered portable loudspeaker that lets you control its vertical coverage pattern. So whether you’re playing at floor level, on a stage or facing raked seats or bleachers, you can adapt your PA to the room.
HOW IT WORKS
The eight drivers on the F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker are mounted on a specially designed flexible baffle. Simply push or pull the array into position to create four vertical coverage patterns: “Straight,” ”J,” “Reverse J,” or “C.” Once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each unique coverage pattern.
- FLEX array: Bose® exclusive flexible baffle can be configured into four unique shapes, allowing you to choose the best possible coverage pattern for the application
- Eight-driver mid/high line array: Eight vertically mounted drivers, each mounted on a custom waveguide, help deliver wide, consistent coverage
- 12-inch LF driver: High-performance woofer provides strong low-frequency output
- 2-channel integrated mixer: 2 inputs with independent level controls accommodate XLR, 0.25-inch and RCA connectors
- High performance compact subwoofer: All the performance of a larger bass box in a more compact design that’s lighter and easier to carry than conventional subwoofers
- High-excursion 10-inch drivers: 2 woofers provide deep impactful bass
- Integrated mounting stand: Built-in stand is stored in the rear of the subwoofer making set up fast and easy—includes cable channels to neatly hide wires
Line output EQ: Output can be set to THRU (full range) or HPF (high pass filter) allowing for easy crossover selection when used with a main loudspeaker