The Soundweb London BLU-100 12x8 Signal Processor with BLU Link from BSS Audio is a DSP processor designed for use in networked audio routing applications. It offers a fixed configuration of 12 inputs and 8 outputs, configurable signal processing and a high bandwidth, fault tolerant digital audio bus.
The BLU-100 has open architecture which is fully configurable through HiQnet London Architect. A palette of processing and logic objects, and "drag and drop" method of configuration provide a simple and familiar design environment.
This processor features a low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus of 48 channels, which uses standard Category 5e cabling, giving a distance of 100 yards between compatible devices. Fiber media converters can be used to increase the distance between devices to over 24 miles.
The BLU-100 is compatible with the entire Soundweb London family, and its 48 channel digital audio bus represents channels 1-48 of the larger 256 channel digital audio bus when integrated with the BLU-800, BLU-320, BLU-160, BLU-120 and BLU-BOB devices.
Analog Inputs provide software configurable gain in 6 dB increments up to +48dB per channel and software selectable Phantom Power per channel.
Phantom Power, Signal Present and Clip information per channel is accessible without the requirement for a PC, from the clear front panel LED indication. A bi-directional locate function allows devices to be identified both from and within HiQnet London Architect.
12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs allow the BLU-100 to be integrated with GPIO compatible devices. The Soundweb London Interface Kit, comprehensive documentation which details how Soundweb London systems can be integrated with third party control systems, is included within the installation of HiQnet London Architect.
- 12 analog inputs (with 48 VAC phantom power per channel)
- 8 analog outputs
- Configurable signal processing
- Rich palette of processing and logic objects
- 48 channel, low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus
- Clear front panel LED Indicators
- Bi-directional locate functionality
- 12 control inputs and 6 logic outputs for GPIO integration
- Soundweb London interface kit for third party control system integration (documentation)
- HiQnet device
- Configuration, control and monitoring from HiQnet London Architect