Designed with the skilled, professionally-aspiring DJ in mind, the new MIXTRACK PRO 3 offers a multitude of features and performance attributes that set them above the entry-level class of product, yet it offers extraordinary value and easy transportability.
Building on the previous MIXTRACK PRO II model and retaining all the features and benefits that made them so incredibly popular, the new models share the same basic platform and boast several performance/feature characteristics that make them particularly satisfying and effective to use. A good example is the class-exclusive 100mm pitch sliders that make it simple to execute extremely fine pitch adjustments, so it’s easy to keep two cuts in beat sync without any drift. The conventional 60mm pitch sliders on competitive units can’t come close to matching the MIXTRACK’s performance in this critical area.
- Dedicated filter knobs for each channel, which provides a level of sophisticated, precise tonal control rarely, if ever, found at these price points.
- A multi-function touch strip for dynamic FX control and Strip Search operation
- Independent transport controls for greater operational flexibility, and they both utilize metal-not plastic-controls for long-term durability.
- Both include Prime Loops remix tool kit for adding loops and samples to live sets
- Dedicated filter knobs for each channel
- Includes Serato DJ Intro-upgrade-ready for full Serato DJ
- Includes Prime Loops remix tool kit
- Multi-function Touch Strip for dynamic FX control and Track Search
- 16 multi-function performance pads
- All-new high resolution metal jog wheels
- Dual 5-inch hyper-responsive metal platters
- Multiple FX manipulation
- Dedicated track browsing controls from your library
- Integrated class compliant audio interface with ¼’ and 1/8” headphone connections