The Native Instruments TRAKTOR KONTROL D2 Next-Generation Deck is a DJ controller designed to work with TRAKTOR PRO 2 DJ software. The controller features 10 knobs, eight color-coded backlit LED pads, four faders, and an integrated high resolution display to help you focus on your music and not your laptop.
The controller enables easy and rapid access to functions such as accessing transport controls, cue points, triggering loops, remixing decks, or using Stem Decks from a single unit. A multi-purpose touch strip enables pitch bending, track seeking, and vinyl scratch emulation Plug and Play control for the software eliminates the need for customized mappings or control assignments.
For I/O, the unit feature one USB Type B port for connecting to your computer and two USB Type A ports, which allows you to daisy chain a second controller so that only one USB port on your computer is occupied. A unique power supply splitter cable can provide power to up to two units at a time. An integrated Kensington lock helps ensure the controller stays safe.
- Compatible With TRAKTOR PRO 2
- Portable Stems-Ready Deck
- Integrated High-Resolution Display
- Touch-Sensitive Controls
- Trigger Pop-Up Views and Panels
- Combine 2x D2s and DJ mixer
- Eight LED Backlit Pads
- Four Faders
- Remix Decks
- Kensington Lock
- Mac OS X 10.9 or 10.10 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5 or AMD A-Series, 4 GB RAM
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 Screen Resolution, USB 2,0 or higher, OpenGL version 2.1 or higher, 1.5 GB free disc space, high-speed Internet connection (for installation)