With KOMPLETE KONTROL, music-making becomes a more intuitive, hands-on experience. Perform expressively, browse and preview sounds, tweak parameters, sketch your ideas, then navigate and mix your project – all from one fully integrated centerpiece for studio and stage.
Two high-res color screens make it easy to browse and preview sounds, tweak controls, and mix and edit your projects – right from the hardware.
Get hands-on with your production process, thanks to an improved layout with more dedicated function buttons and a new four-directional push encoder.
KOMPLETE KONTROL S49 and S61 now sport ergonomic pitch and mod wheels, plus a touch strip for expanded creative possibilities.
Mix, edit, and more in MASCHINE, Logic, Ableton Live, and GarageBand. Advanced functionality for Cubase and Nuendo coming late 2017.
FIND YOUR SOUNDS FASTER
Finding the right sound amongst a sprawling sound library can be difficult, not to mention time consuming. Now you can find exactly what you’re looking for across all KOMPLETE and Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) instruments using a simple, intuitive tagging system – directly from the hardware. What’s more, you can hear an instant preview of each sound as you browse.
PRECISION PITCH, MOD, AND EXPRESSION
Get precise control of pitch and mod functions via two ergonomic, rubberized wheels. And the ultra-sensitive touch strip provides a fun, responsive alternative to plugging in a dedicated expression pedal.
- Smart keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments
- Pro-grade Fatar keybeds with aftertouch – 49 or 61 semi-weighted keys
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels, plus touch strip for expression control
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE instruments and hundreds of
- Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) instruments from leading manufacturers
- Full VSTi support
- Tag-based preset browsing: Find sounds quickly and hear
- instant previews
- Two high-res color screens for browsing, tweaking, mixing, and more
- Light Guide: RGB lights above each key highlight drum cells, key
- switches, chords, scales, and more
- Smart Play: See scales and modes on the Light Guide, play chord
- progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to
- white keys only
- Deep integration with MASCHINE software / hardware
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, and GarageBand.
- Cubase and Nuendo integration coming soon after initial release
- 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and
- project navigation
- Two assignable pedal inputs
- MIDI in / out
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Includes KOMPLETE 11 SELECT
Register your hardware to download the KOMPLETE KONTROL software, plus KOMPLETE 11 SELECT for free
11 premium instruments and effects:
- MASSIVE – virtual analog synthesizer
- MONARK – iconic mono synth
- THE GENTLEMAN – classic upright piano
- DRUMLAB – sampled / synthesized percussion
- REAKTOR PRISM – polyphonic synthesizer
- SCARBEE MARK 1 – electric piano
- RETRO MACHINES – 20+ legendary vintage synths
- VINTAGE ORGANS – sampled classic organs
- WEST AFRICA – percussion library
- SOLID BUS COMP – powerful compressor
- REPLIKA – pro-quality delay
- Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12, Intel Core 2 Duo
- Windows 7 or later, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Internet connection and a graphics card with support for
- OpenGL 2.1 or higher (for software download and activation only)
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
- Stock: Pre-Order
- Brand: Native Instruments
- Model: NI-KK-S49-MK2
- Weight: 12.00lb
- Dimensions: 34.00in x 12.00in x 4.00in
- SKU: NI-KK-S49-MK2