ADJ Snow Flurry Snow Machine
Introducing the Snow Flurry
The Snow Flurry Snow Machine is a high output fake snow production device that creates high quality realistic snow bubbles that will enhance any party or event. This portable machine uses our standard snow juice, can be operated on a timer or remote and is ready to use immediately with now warm-up required.
Make it the holiday seasons any night you wish with the ADJ Snow Flurry Snow Machine. Your crowd will be amazed at the realism of false snow being produced by this high output machine. Using American DJ Snow Gal Snow Juice the Snow Flurry will create a snowy foam wonderland that will have the dance floor going wild. Bring in the cheer anywhere this year with this portable and lightweight device. With its removable fluid container and zero warm-up time, it's easy to use so you'll have no trouble setting it up and getting it snowing in a matter of minutes! Make sure you use American DJ Snow Gal Snow Juice to get the largest, densest, and most realistic snow bubbles you can. You can play in it, dance in it, build a snow man of sorts, give yourself a snow beard, the possibilities end when your crowd is too exhausted from having fun. Make the right choice for your party setup today and let it snow with the Snow Flurry Snow Machine from ADJ.
Additional Features and Specifications:
- High output Snow Machine with timer remote
- Timer remote allows control of: duration of output, interval between output blasts, and constant output
- Choose from two settings on the timer: 1) The Continuing time can be controlled from 1 - 10 seconds 2) The Interval time can be controlled from 10 seconds to 5 minutes
- Volume selection switch - choose between low or high snow output
- Intelligent Pump Protection (IPP) - Pump automatically shuts off when snow fluid gets too low; prevents pump from running dry and being ruined
- Includes hanging bracket
- Use immediately - No warm-up time required!
- 1-quart removable snow fluid container
- Output: 60~90ml/min
- Tank Capacity: 1.5 Liter
- Fluid Consumption Rate: 16~11 Min. / Liter (100% output) 14 Min. / Liter Average