Shure BLX14R/MX53 Wireless Headset System with MX153 Headset Mic
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: blx14mx53
- Product Viewed: 1914
- Retail Price: $686.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box.
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
MX153: Outstanding clarity in an extremely comfortable over-the-ear design.
BLX1 : Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries. 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius.
BLX4R: Rack-mountable receiver with removable antennas for quick distribution.
MX153 Earset Headworn Microphone
The Shure Microflex® MX153 is a professional subminiature earset microphone ideal for applications in which improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. Delivering exceptional speech clarity, the discreet, low-profile MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A / V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement.
- Subminiature omnidirectional cartridge offers superior clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG / TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Kevlar®-reinforced soft flex cable
- Matte black, tan, and cocoa color options available
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
BLX4 Single Channel Receiver
The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED • Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
While our site does not specify wireless products by channel or frequency range, we do stock different ones. If you require a specific channel, please call us at 800-472-6274 and we will help you get the exact wireless product you are looking for.
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.