Broadcast quality made easy. Just plug and record.
Producing audio recordings in broadcast quality on your iOS device can be run-of-the-mill for you from now on – with HANDMIC DIGITAL.
Developed by Sennheiser and digital audio technology leader Apogee, the Handmic Digital is composed of a top-quality dynamic microphone capsule and a refined signal conversion system in a rugged all-metal handheld housing. It features excellent wind, side noise and handling noise rejection as well as immunity against cell phone radiation. It is the perfect companion for on-the-go interviews and ad hoc music recordings with iOS devices or MAC/ PC.
The user-friendly Handmic Digital comes complete with apps that ensure intuitive operation and a seamless workflow. To use, simply connect it to an iOS device and initiate a recording app to gather first-rate audio or audio/video recordings that can easily be shared or uploaded for editing and publication. With the Handmic Digital, producing broadcast-quality audio recordings on your iOS device can be routine.
Get the 21st century version of the handy mic and recorder set-up with this broadcast-quality mobile recording equipment for your iOS device.
Vocal & instrument recording
Grab your good ideas right away
Get your creative song ideas recorded right there, right now, without hassling with technology. Take your HANDMIC DIGITAL, take your iOS, plug – and play! Contrary to former times you don’t have to pay for the superfast set-up with a brittle sound. Instead, it will be broadcast quality and highly editable to boot.
A handful of top-quality audio
Generating high-quality audio files with your mobile device is now literally within your grasp. Just grab the robust HANDMIC DIGITAL, connect it to your iOS device and you are good to go. Fitted with a high-class capsule the HANDMIC DIGITAL provides consistent sound quality in any application for speech, vocal and instrument recording. And it hides another treasure inside, which perfectly complements the quality of the mic.
- HANDMIC DIGITAL microphone 1 Cable 2m, Micro USB/Lightning 1 Cable 2m, Micro USB/USB
- 1 Microphone clamp
- 1 Microphone table stand
- 1 Pouch
- 1 Quick Guide
- 1 Safety Guide
- Dimensions: ø 48 mm, 180 mm length
- Connector: Apple MFi certiﬁed Lightning connector or USB
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40 – 16,000Hz
- Max. sound pressure level @ min. gain: 134 dB @ max. gain: 99 dB
- Cable length: approx. 2 m
- Transducer principle: Dynamic
- Weight: approx. 340 g
- Pick-up pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity @ min. gain: –54 dBFS @ max. gain: –19 dBFS
- Operating relative humidity: max. 95% @40%
- Latency: OS and app dependent (typ. < 0.5 ms)
- Noise Level: @ min. gain: –96 dBFS(A) @ max. gain: –74 dBFS(A)
- Temperature Range: 0 °C to +50 °C
- Storage: –25 °C to +70 °C