FREE RELOOP ORTOFON CONCRODE BLACK CARTRIDGE ($100 VALUE)
Next Generation Turntable Controller
The Reloop RP-8000 combines modern DJ technology in an advanced turntable. This hybrid high torque turntable does the balancing act between approved direct drive technology and a digital control section for your DJ software. The RP-8000 is able to communicate with any midi compatible DJ software - an additional modular controller is not necessary anymore. Serato Scratch Live mappings are also available with which the worldwide most popular and stable DVS system can be controlled. With the Trax encoder it is possible to scroll through your playlists and comfortably load tracks onto the decks.
Ready for Serato DJ
The RP8000 is taken into the exclusive "Official Serato Accessory" family, becoming the first ever Serato-supported turntable on the market. Use the RP8000 as part of your DVS set up with seamless plug and play integration allowing for previously unimagined creative possibilities. The MIDI control strip is now fully pre-mapped within Serato DJ 1.6.2, offering all the trigger action you could need thanks to the 4 combinable performance modes - Cue, Loop, Sample and Slicer.
The RP-8000 disposes of 4 combinable performance modes. This way creative features are available such as access to 8 hot cue points. This means whole new possibilities for beat juggling. As the 8 drum pads are also multi-functional, loops can also be set and triggered. Even access to sample decks is very easy with the RP-8000. A further bank is available for slicer mode for cutting and remixing your tracks on the fly.
RP-8000 firmware and software update - now better than ever!
Thanks to the latest firmware update, the RP-8000's technical abilities are further enhanced. In Serato DJ 1.7 it is now possible to display the current BPM of a track on the pitch display. This way you can sync your tracks directly at the turntable. Further treats: Global sampler volume can be adjusted via the Trax Encoder, looped slicer mode and loop shift are now available.
Ultra powerful, quartz driven direct drive
Besides the indestructible and sturdy construction, the turntable does not only cope with the hardest club surroundings, its technical features are as powerful: an ultra powerful, quartz driven direct drive with precise even speed and digital correction emphasizes the Reloop RP-8000's class. The high-resolution pitch (+/- 8%, +/- 16% and +/- 50 %) with a resolution of 0.02% is shown on the LCD and facilitates exact beat matching with long mixes.
- Advanced Hybrid Torque Turntable
- Digital DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
- MIDI compatible control section consisting of Trax encoder, 8 backlit drum pads and 4 combinable performance modes (cue, loop, sample and slicer)
- Large Trax encoder
- Auto deck-assign feature
- Turntable link USB port
- Digital LC-Display for pitch display, BPM value, deck assignment and firmware settings
- New features with firmware update 0.13 and Serato DJ 1.7
- BPM can be shown on the pitch display
- Adjustable global sampler volume
- Looped slicer mode
- Loop shift
- Adjustable start/brake (0.2 - 6 seconds) & torque (1600 - 4500 g/cm)
- Metal top panel with metallic finish
- Phono and line output (no grounding necessary)
- Direct connection of turntable and motor for best possible stability
- Especially heavy finish
- High end tonearm
- Pitch range +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
- High resolution pitch fader (0,02% Resolution)
- LCD pitch display
- Easy to exchange, freely revolvable needle illumination with super bright LED
- Quartz lock
- Safety power switch
- Reverse switch
- 2 start/stop buttons for vertical positioning
- Smart USB link for up to 4 turntables
- Rubber inlay for reduction of vibrations and ambient noise
- Removable mains and RCA cables
- Sunk-in connection cavity for easy case installation
- Shock proof feet
- Vibration-resistant base
- Serato Scratch Live mappings available
- Native Instruments Traktor mappings available
- Plug'n Play with Serato DJ (min 1.6.2)