Rane TTM-57 MK2 Serato DJ Mixer
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: ttm57mk2
- Product viewed: 888
- Retail Price: $1999.99
- SALE PRICE:
* Please call 503-222-9166 for stock availability for our Portland, Oregon retail store pickup. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
When introduced in 2006 the TTM57SL broke ground as the first ever DJ mixer with built-in USB sound card and tightly integrated Serato software controls. When discontinued in 2013, the TTM57SL had developed a cult-like following.
The TTM57mkII stays true to its original design by supporting familiar workflow while improving performance and software integration. Updated software controls include silicone RGB backlit pads for triggering 4 cue points per deck or the SP-6 sampler. Classic joystick controls toggle slip, instant doubles, internal mode, censor, and transform. Dedicated auto-loop & loop roll controls with back-lit buttons. Intuitive Serato DJ iZotope FX controls for easy & quick access.
The mixer features Rane's exclusive dual USB port architecture for intuitive DJ change over and supports creative dual computer applications. The TTM57mkII is a classic reborn.
Key improvements include:
Dual USB 2.0 high speed class compliant audio and MIDI USB ports:
- No driver required on a Mac
- High performance ASIO driver for Windows
- 10 record and 10 playback channels per port
- Sample rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz and 96 kHz.
- Dedicated Serato DJ iZotope USB FX inserts for each deck.
- Software color coded silicone RGB back-lit pads.
- Aux USB input dedicated to the SP-6 sampler.
- 3 High/Low-Pass sweep filters for Decks 1, 2 and Aux.
- Rane’s proprietary non-contact magnetic faders.
Two Deck Bus Controls
Each bus selects USB Port A or B computer playback, a Phono / CD deck input, or an Aux line-level input.
- Gain trim and metering.
- Sweepable Low / High-pass effect Filter.
3-band full-cut tone controls:
- Kill switches are momentary on/off.
- Press SHIFT and a Kill to latch it on.
Direct Serato Deck Controls
- Software FX on/off button.
FX knob parameter adjustment:
- Turn to scroll through FX.
- Press to select the FX.
- Hold SHIFT to change the Beats parameter.
LOOP knob selects the loop length.
- Press it to engage Auto Loop.
- Hold down ROLL for Loop Roll.
LIBRARY knob scrolls songs or crates:
- Press to load a song or crate.
- Hold SHIFT to tab between song and crate selection.
- Press for Transform on/off.
- Transform on: any direction cuts the audio.
- Transform off: multifunction software control (gray text).