Rane Sixty-Eight Serato 4 channel Dj Mixer
- Availability: Discontinued *
- Product Code: 687499176302
- Product Viewed: 2595
- Retail Price: $3299.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
PGM Inputs 1-4
The Sixty-Eight has four stereo analog inputs for PGM 1 through PGM 4. Any of these analog inputs may be set for Phono Input, Line Input or S/PDIF using the P - L - S switches on the rear panel. Any of the four analog inputs may be used for Scratch Live vinyl emulation control. Input 1 or Input 2 may be selected for Scratch Live Virtual Deck 1 control. Input 3 or 4 may be selected for Scratch Live Virtual Deck 2 control. Control input sources are selected in Scratch Live.
The Mic Inputs accept an XLR or a balanced or unbalanced 1/4" plug. Mic 1 has a switchable phantom power option, and Mic 2 has a switchable line level option.
All analog outputs come from the same “Main Mix” signal. Main, Booth and Session outputs each have their own Level control. The Main output is on balanced XLR jacks. The Booth output is on balanced 1/4? TRS (tip-ring-sleeve) jacks, though unbalanced TS (tip-sleeve) plugs may be used. The Session output is on regular unbalanced RCA jacks. Because all signals are identical, users may use any of these outputs as the “main” output if a different cable type is required for connection.
Two computers, two USB ports, four decks and a range of effects.
Introducing the first professional DJ mixer with two USB 2.0 High Speed ports with support for real-time connection of two computers. Two DJs can work in parallel and/or seamlessly transition from one DJ to another.
- Two independent USB 2.0 High Speed ports, each supporting twenty-two, 32-bit floating-point audio channels at 48 kHz.
- Real-time support for two computers.
- Support for 2, 3 or 4 Virtual Decks on one or two computers.
- Direct control of over 30 Scratch Live Library, Cue and Loop functions.
Unique FlexFx bus:
- Process a sub-mix of up to six audio channels.
- Six internal effects with seamless on-beat switching between effects.
- External analog insert support for legacy hardware effects.
- USB insert support for computer-based effects.
Four full-featured input channels:
- Four stereo Phono/CD inputs of Line, Phono or S/PDIF.
- Four stereo auxiliary inputs.
- Four stereo USB playback options.
- Two mic inputs: one with phantom power and one with line-level.
- 3-band full-cut EQ, plus new High-pass / Low-pass Filter.
- Flexible USB recording options, record from any PGM or output.
- Internal universal switching power supply (100-230 VAC)
- Unit size: 14.3"H x 12"W x 4"D (36.4 cm x 30.5 cm x 10.2 cm)
- Weight: 11.3 lb (5.2 kg)
- Shipping Size: 7.75"H x 12.75"W x 19.25"D (19.7 cm x 32.5 cm x 49 cm)
- Weight: 12 lb (5.5 kg)