Rane G4 Quad Gate Expanders
- Availability: Out Of Stock *
- Product Code: quadgateg4
- Product Viewed: 2054
- Retail Price: $1099.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
Quad Gate ExpanderDynamics controls include:
- Gate / Expand / Duck Modes
- Look-ahead Gating
- Stereo Link
- Adjustable Threshold, Attack, Release, Hold, Depth and Ratio
- Gain Reduction / Gate meter
- Side-Chain metering
- Internal Low- and High-Cut Filters
- Internal / External switch
- Listen switch
Combining familiar front panel controls with the accuracy and performance of digital signal processing, Rane’s full-featured, high performance G4 Quad Gate is suitable for use in a variety of demanding dynamics processing applications. Gating, ducking and downward expansion modes are offered, together with internal high- and low-cut filters and external side-chain inputs. It is the ideal tool for front of house, monitor, instrument and voice processing, broadcast and recording.
Analog controls (knobs, sliders) allow a performer or sound engineer to make precise adjustments in real time. Digital signal processing (DSP) provides a degree of accuracy, consistency and flexibility that simply cannot be matched with a traditional analog design.
The G4 combines the best of both worlds by using analog controls and high performance digital processing to achieve an unprecedented feature set. Benefits of this approach:
Allows the use of advanced compression and dynamic EQ techniques which are difficult or costly to implement in traditional analog designs.
- Improved accuracy and repeatability.
- Exceptional immunity to RF and electromagnetic interference.
- Lower cost per channel.