KLA181 Subwoofer In addition to DEEP™ DSP algorithm, GuardRail™, Auto Standby, balanced line-level XLR input with an XLR "Thru" connector, Attenuation Control and LED indicators, the KLA181 subwoofer also includes a polarity switch for low frequency directivity control.
The KLA Series brings the power and sophistication of a line array system into an easy-to-use product significantly redefining the line array product category. With its simple Lift, Click and Play approach, KLA can be deployed in a fraction of the time required by comparable line array products.
- 1,000 watt power module
- 18" vented subwoofer
- High acoustic output (135 dB SPL peak)
- Frequency range down to 33 Hz (-10 dB)
- Extensive DSP further enhances and protects performance
- powerCON® Input and Thru connections
- Threaded pole-cup receptacle for free-standing applications
- Suspension made possible via M10 fittings or KLA12AF Array Frame
- Integrated threaded pole mount supports up to two KLA12 enclosures