PreSonus FireStudio Project
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: 673454000768
- Product Viewed: 2160
- Retail Price: $499.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
The FireStudio Project a complete 24-bit/96K professional recording system combining eight Class A XMAX microphone preamplifiers, 24-bit/96k sample rate conversion, zero-latency matrix router mixer, and the PreSonus ProPak Software Suite featuring Steinberg's Cubase LE 4 48-track recording and production software, over 25 real-time plug-in effects (EQ’s, compressors, reverbs), and more than 2 GB of drum loops and samples.
Great for professional studio recording, live sound recording, performance, podcasting and more, the FireStudio Project is designed for flexibility and ultra-high sonic performance. Whether you need to record a live drum set, mic a guitar amp, or a complete band, the FireStudio Project is ready and more than able. With the new FireControl Mixer/Router you can send up to five individual mixes to different musicians during recording so that every band member can have a custom headphone mix.
The FireStudio Project is the next-generation of the award-winning FP10/FirePod with the following improvements:
- Improved analog to digital converters (114dB dynamic range)
- Improved syncronization with JetPLL™ (jitter elimination technology)
- FireControl Mixer/Router to send up to five separate zero-latency stereo mixes to musicians during recording
- Three-segment LED input metering on all analog channels
- Internal IEC-based power supply
- ProPak v3 software suite with Cubase LE 4, BFD Lite, Wave Arts Plug-ins, Cubase LE 4 Demysitified Tutorial DVD video and more.
FireControl - Zero Latency DSP Mixing/Routing
The FireStudio Project also includes the FireControl mixer/router a 18x10 DSP mixer/router for flexible mixing and direct routing any input to any output including the headphone output, with zero latency. The FireControl software application lives between your FireStudio Project interface and your DAW software enabling the mixing and routing of input streams coming into your FireStudio Studio Project interface and playback stream coming from your DAW software. The FireControl is capable of creating up to five stereo mixes and then routing to the outputs of your FireStudio Project for headphone mixes and various aux sends. This way everyone in the band and the recording engineer can have a custom mix. Also, the FireStudio Project is loaded with internal flash memory so that all FireControl settings are saved and recalled in the FireStudio Project during power off/on. This allows you to configure your FireStudio as a stand-alone device, without being connected to a computer for uses such as a submixer, A/D and D/A-converter, headphone mixer, format converter, instrument or microphone pre-amplifier!
Free ProPak Software Suite (ver. 3) Included
- Cubase LE 4 48-track music recording and production software
- Cubase LE 4 Demystified by PreSonus - DVD tutorial video on how to use Cubase LE 4
- Wave Arts TrackPlug LE - EQ and Compressor plug-in
- Wave Arts Masterverb LE - Reverb plug-in
- PreSonus EyeQ - EQ and spectral analysis plug-in
- Audio Damage– FuzzPlus2, Filterpod plug-ins
- Pluggo Jr. – Average Injector, Chamberverb, Feedback Network, Filter Taps, Generic Effect, HF Ring Mod, Jet, Limi, Nebula, Resonation, Resosweep, Spectral Filter.
- Camel Crusher – Distortion Compressor plug-in
- BFD Lite - Virtual Studio Drummer
- Discrete Drums Sampler– over 1GB of drum loops and drum samples
- Twiddly bits – 100 MIDI drum loops created by real drummers