AUDIOBOX VSL INTERFACES WITH CLASS A MIC PREAMPS!
HUGE customer benefit:
Monitoring with effects makes for better recorded tracks.
Tracking without hearing effects and signal processing is like playing a video game with your eyes closed.
DAW effects have too much delay (latency) to be practical.
The round trip from microphone through the computer driver, ASIO, DAW DSP processing and back through all that again to your headphones averages 8½ milliseconds - way too long to be useful except for dubbing kung-fu movies.
AudioBox Virtual Studio- Live “kernal mode” effects cut latency to inaudible amounts.
We’ve cut latency to under 2½ milliseconds - which is virtually inaudible. In fact, it’s the same amount of delay present during operation of any digital mixer… about the amount of time it takes sound to travel three feet! This makes it practical to monitor with full-on Virtual StudioLive Fat Channel effects.
- 24-bit /96k 4 x 4 USB 2.0 recording interface
- 4 Class A XMAX mic / instrument preamps
- 2 instrument inputs
- 2 balanced line inputs
- Balanced main L/R outputs
- 4 balanced line outputs
- VSL (Virtual Studio Live):
- 8 x 4 ultra-low-latency DSP mixer with StudioLive 16.0.2 Fat Channel dynamics processing & EQ for each analog input and its DAW return and two stereo effects buses with reverb & delay
- Analog monitor mixing with playback / Input mix control knob
- Clip lights for each channel
- USB Sync LED
- MIDI I/O
- Headphone amplifier
- Globally-switchablephantom power
- Rugged metal chassis
- ½-rack unit form factor
- External 12VDC power supply included
- Includes Studio One Artist software with unlimited track count and over 4GB of third-party resources