Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable with Shure M447
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: plx1000m447
- Product Viewed: 3616
- Retail Price: $1025.99
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
FREE SHURE M-447 NEEDLE ($125.00 VALUE)
The Pioneer PLX-1000 is a direct drive analog turntable designed for DJs who enjoy the feel of the original technics 1200 series. The PLX-1000 offers a highly familiar, user-friendly control layout, high-torque direct drive mechanism, and exceptional audio playback quality. Combine the PLX-1000 with a Pioneer professional series DJM mixer for an powerful professional dj set up.
High-torque direct drive system
Thanks to its high-torque direct drive system, the “PLX-1000” provides stable rotation that can withstand use in venues such as clubs, achieving starting torque of at least 4.5kg·cm and reaching the fixed rotation speed within just 0.3 seconds (at 33 1/3 rpm)
Attachable / detachable power and audio cables
Since the “PLX-1000” uses attachable / detachable power and audio cables, there are no cables getting in the way when transporting the turntable, nor is there any risk of impact when moving or disconnection due to cables getting caught. Users can also interchange the cables as they please in order to customize the sound quality.
Tempo control with variable width selectable from three levels
The variable width of tempo can be selected from ±8%, ±16% and ±50%, and these wide-ranging tempo controls expand the possibilities of DJ play. Also, simply pressing the “RESET” button instantly reverts to the fixed rotation speed at ±0%.
- The body of the player is structured so that cables do not protrude beyond its outer dimensions, taking into account the front-to-back positioning when placing the back of the turntable, with its connection terminals, next to a mixer.
- By using rubber and springs on the dampening parts of the insulator, noise from external vibrations is absorbed and isolated, and stable installation is made possible.
- DJ play has been made smoother by minimizing the operational sound of the START / STOP button.
- A rough surface is applied to the underside of the turntable on the left and right sides in order to ensure stability when carrying.
Turntable, turntable sheet, slip mat, slip sheet, dust cover, balance weight, head shell, sub weight, head shell, shell weight, adapter for EP record, power cord, Audio cable, ground wire, operating instructions
Power requirements: AC 110V to 120V or 220V to 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
Power Consumption: 9W