The new HDJ-500 headphones provide maximum performance and versatility for any type of use, from DJing to casual listening. Designed for exceptional fidelity, style, comfort and affordability and available in red, black and white.
- The HDJ-500 DJ headphones adapt the styling and performance cues of Pioneer’s top-of-the-line HDJ-2000 headphones.
- The HDJ-500’s stylish design is matched with great sound quality providing clear audio reproduction, especially in the critical low and mid frequency ranges that are key for remixing.
- For maximum flexibility during performances, the HDJ-500 features a rotating arm structure that allows the user to rotate the right earpiece forward and back by as much as 60 degrees.
- The headphones include two interchangeable cords providing freedom of movement during performances.
- Available in red, black, or white
- Style: Fully enclosed dynamic stereo headphones
- Frequency range: 5Hz - 28,000Hz
- Impedance: 45?
- Max Input: 2000mW
- Output Sound Level: 105dB
- Driver Unit: 40mm dia. dome type
- Plug: 3.5mm dia. 3P mini-plug (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Weight: 6.8ounces (without cord)
- Included: 6.3mm dia. 3P plug adapter (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Cords: 1.2m side mount coil cord (extended 3m), 1m stright cord