Pioneer HDJ-2000 Black USED Headphones
- Availability: Discontinued *
- Product Code: hdj2000blk
- Product Viewed: 1303
- Retail Price: $359.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
PIONEER HDJ-2000 BLACK HEADPHONES COMBINE PERFORMANCE AND MAXIMUM COMFORT
The development of the Pioneer HDJ-2000 stems from numerous requests from top DJs around the world desiring headphones with:
- Exceptional high-quality sound that clearly and accurately reproduces audio
- Comfortable fit to minimize fatigue from long periods of use
- High durability that withstands demanding conditions and touring
Accurate Sound Quality
The headphone is uniquely designed to improve sound quality and reliability perfect for use in DJ environments and studios.
- Thick 35m Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) diaphragm improves rigidity and strength needed for better lower frequency response.
- PET material used in the diaphragm also helps to dampen unwanted resonance.
- Wide frequency response with high clarity and detail results from a large 50mm driver, ideal for all types of music .
Additionally, the headphones have an enclosed over-ear design with ear pads that seal around the users ears, reducing ambient noise and providing superior sound isolation for tracking in a loud club environment or a studio. The ear pads unique material, memory foam (Polyurethane foam), provides a tight yet comfortable seal, further enhancing sound reproduction especially in the mid to high frequency ranges.
Maximum Comfort for Extended Wear
The HDJ-2000s lightweight construction and soft comfortable ear pads are ideal for long listening/recording sessions and reduce the well-known phenomenon of headphone fatigue.
The headphones feature:
- Protein Leather1 Wrapped Pads - provide durability while making long use of the headphones more comfortable.
- Low-rebound memory foam2 - used inside the ear pads and head pad, contouring to the shape of the head and maintaining a snug fit.
- Magnesium alloy components - used in the main body components to achieve both a lightweight and durable design to minimize stress on the users head and ensure comfortable DJ play.
Sturdy, Stylish Design and Construction
The HDJ-2000 employs a Mini XLR connection to join the main body with the nearly ten feet of cable to achieve both a quality sound connection and easy replacement. With a new i-type hinge, a smooth and integral form has been achieved that naturally fits the hands at any time during DJ performance. The headphones ear pads have a spun finish aluminum ring that matches the design of Pioneers CDJ players play/cue buttons for a cohesive stylish design.
- Folding Structure: The headphones fold into a compact configuration for portability and storage.
- Swivel Mechanism: The ear cups turn 90 degrees for more convenient single-ear or on-shoulder monitoring use. A torsion system returns the ear-cup to its normal position after each use.
- Click Mechanism: Ear cups and hinges gently click into place to prevent inadvertent rotation or folding of the headphones during use.
- Mono/Stereo Switch: Combines the audio signal for single-ear monitoring.
Carrying Bag: A soft pouch is included to protect the headphones when not in use.