Pioneer has introduced the CDJ-900NXS, a recharged version of its CDJ-900 media players which adds a host of new features. Essentially merging the CDJ-900 with the CDJ-2000 Nexus (Pioneer's top-of-the-line media players), the CDJ-900NXS boasts a full-color LCD screen, the ability to work with Pioneer's Rekordbox music storage software, a "master sync" feature that can control up to four decks, and a host of new updates to its looping functions.
- 1 Works with music that has been analyzed by "rekordbox™"
- 2 Function for implementation of content sharing and wide arrangements by connecting several Multi Players (up to 4 devices) via LAN cable.
- 3 Music can be transferred by using "rekordbox™"
- 4 Wireless LAN network environment required.
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iTunes, Mac and Mac OS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Android is registered trademarks of Google Inc.
- rekordbox™ is a registered trademark of Pioneer Corporation.
- Other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
- Other product, technology and company names, etc. mentioned herein are the trade names or registered trademarks of their respective owners.