Martin MAC 2000 Performance
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: mac2000Performance2
- Product Viewed: 1699
- Retail Price: $17440.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
The MAC 2000 Performance features a mechanized framing system and gobo animation module as well as a gobo and effect wheel, CMY system and much more.
The MAC 2000 Performance features a fully automated, micro-adjusting shutter blade system that enables the Performance to project angled shapes with hard and sharp edges. For full flexibility, each blade swivels 60 degrees, and the entire module rotates 90 degrees.
Gobo Animation System
Central to the MAC 2000 Performance is its unique gobo animation system, especially engineered to create animated effects such as rising flames, windswept clouds or driving rain. The entire animation wheel pivots, which frees designers to create complex animations that move in any direction.
Like the successful MAC 2000 Profile, the MAC 2000 Performance incorporates an extraordinary 10-lens optical system that produces an extremely bright and sharp beam with high definition contrast and consistent beam field characteristics. The MAC 2000 Performance houses a CMY color-mixing system that offers an unlimited palette of colors plus an innovative color temperature correction system (CTC).
Other features include a gobo wheel with 5 indexable rotating slots and 16-bit control for extreme accuracy. There is an additional effect wheel with 3 effects (rotating beam shaper, 9-facet prism and variable frost). The MAC 2000 Performance also incorporates a fast and precise focus and zoom system. Variable, smooth dimming, as well as strobe effects are also made possible via a combined dimmer/shutter.
Furthermore, the MAC 2000 Performance operates at the ultra low noise levels demanded by theaters and tv studios. It has electronic ballast that provides flicker-free operation and an economic power-saving mode. The MAC 2000 delivers intense, pure light output generated from a 1200-watt source.
- 1200 W short arc discharge lamp
- CMY color mixing system
- Variable CTC
- Motorized zoom and focus
- Motorized beam expander
- Mechanical dimming
- Gobo animation wheel with full movement / direction control
- 5 indexable rotating gobos plus open
- Variable frost, 9-facet prism
- Motorized iris
- Automated framing system
- Strobe effect up to 10 Hz, pulse effects, instant open and blackout
- Pan and tilt range of 540 degrees/267 degrees
- Variable fan control for quieter operation
- Modular design for easy maintenance and servicing
- Electronic ballast with hot lamp restrike and flicker free light