Martin Light Jockey 2 - USB/DMX
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: lightjockey2
- Product Viewed: 2565
- Retail Price: $1700.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
LAPTOP NOT INCLUDED.
The new Universal USB-DMX interface for LightJockey is an ‘all-in-one’ system, meaning it is fully compatible with Martin’s Maxxyz lighting console, Maxxyz PC, Martin ShowDesigner and Ether2DMX, as well as other upcoming Martin control products
LightJockey 2.7.1 is a flexible, easy to use Windows-based controller that is available with a single Universal USB-DMX Interface.
LightJockey has become the industry standard in PC based controllers and is recognized as the most intuitive controller on the market today. It can be used to handle all current and upcoming Martin fixtures and fixture updates.
At the heart of LightJockey 2.7.1 is the Solid Beam Virtual Visualizer, a high quality visualization simulator capable of creating realistic, solid, 3D beams. Extremely accurate visually and easy to understand, the simulator allows you to create virtual visualizations offsite.
For more flexible music capabilities, LightJockey 2.7.1 interfaces with WinampTM* to play a multitude of digital audio files including MP3. LightJockey includes audio CD ROM capability as well. It also supports SMPTE and MIDI timecode with suitable interface. And a show-saver backup feature ensures that your shows won’t be lost.
Extremely powerful, LightJockey 2.7.1 includes all the features that have made it the choice of lighting professionals in the Club, Mobile DJ, Touring and Special Events markets: large fixture library, user friendly graphic functionality, advanced shape generator for fast and intuitive automated movement programming, as well as all the benefits of the Windows environment such as resizing of windows and drag and drop technology.
Devoted to designing the very best lighting control systems on the market, Martin’s LightJockey 2.7.1 offers lighting designers increased flexibility, spontaneity and ease of use in a user-focused control package – all with a single, universal USB-DMX interface. And using LightJockey brings you into an enormous and active community of users who regularly participate in forums discussing lighting techniques and tips and Q&A sessions.
The LightJockey package contains the following:
- LightJockey Software CD Version 2.7.1
- 1 Universal USB/DMX Interface
- 1 XLR Adapter, 5 pin male – 3 pin female
- 2 XLR Adapter, 5 pin male – 5 pin male
- 1 USB Cable
- Universal USB/DMX Driver Installer Software
- DMX Tools Software Package
- Instruction Manuals
- Windows 2000, Win ME, Win 98-95 based controller
- Large fixture library and user configurable editor
- Solid beam virtual visualizer for programming shows off-site
- Supports MP3, audio CD, SMPTE and MIDI timecode
- USB INTERFACE Option
- Control of up to 100 fixtures, 2048 DMX channels
- Integration with 2532 and 2518 for more direct access
- Graphical representation of all fixture functions