Martin Exterior 200 LED
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: exteriorled
- Product Viewed: 1655
- Retail Price: $5080.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
The Exterior 200 LED is a long-life programmable luminaire offering full RGB + Amber and White color mixing. Weatherproofed for outdoor use, it features 44 high power LEDs and a choice of lens options.
True white and better saturated colors
With 44 high-power LEDs in five colored diodes (Red, Green, Blue, Amber and White) instead of the usual three, Martin is able to offer a broader and finer range of colors. While the amber helps extend the color range and gives effective color temperature control, the white diode provides a better white light quality and the ability to create softer, subtler pastels.
Intuitive color control
The Exterior 200 LED offers greater "intuitive" control of color, with four distinct control modes. In addition to RGB (three channel) and RGBAW (five channel) color fine-tuning, HSI (Hue, Saturation, Intensity) lets you set the effect you want by scrolling through hues, altering their saturation and changing their intensity. HSI-C adds color temperature control to the intuitive benefits of HSI.
Consistent and even colors
Martin set out to solve what has been one of the major drawbacks of LED lighting: color consistency, the ability to create even and consistent colors. Pixel boards for the Exterior 200 LED are individually measured and calibrated, guaranteeing standardized brightness and color performance.
Standalone, programmable views
The Exterior 200 LED offers the possibility of programming up to 20 views via the Multi Utility Manager (MUM), stored on the actual fixture. The different views can be triggered by timer or light sensor or synchronized (master/slave) with other fixtures.
- 44 high power LEDs in 5 colors: Red, Green, Blue, Amber and white
- RGBAW color mixing, broader range of colors
- Choice of narrow, medium or wide beam options
- High optical performance: uniform distribution of light and color
- 0-100% intensity control
- Weatherproof rating: IP65
- DMX, stand-alone, synchronized (master/slave)
- Choice of DMX control modes: RGB, RGBAW, HSI, HSIC