Mackie HR 624 MK2 Active Studio Monitor (Single)
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: hr624mk2
- Product Viewed: 1424
- Retail Price: $669.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
With their ultra-accurate, incredibly natural sound, the Mackie HR624mk2 high-resolution active studio monitors are the perfect union of form and function. The precisely engineered curvature of the cast aluminum Zero Edge Baffle™ minimizes diffraction for a crystal clear image of your mix, and effectively guides sound waves so you get detailed lows, full, articulate mids, and shimmering highs. Working in concert with the baffle's contours, the HRmk2's unique passive radiator design delivers astonishing bass extension that’s super-tight and always distortion-free. Wide, even dispersion of all frequencies, as well as incredible depth of field, allow you to accurately hear your mix—whether you’re up close or at a distance, on axis or off—transforming your studio’s sweet spot into a full-on sweet zone. And the high-gloss piano black wood cabinet not only looks hot, but adds just that bit of warmth so your sound is true—not sterile.
Building on Mackie's classic HR monitors' legacy of excellence, the THX pm3™ approved HRmk2s deliver superior performance and design, making them a truly pro monitoring solution for today's studio.
- Ultra linear frequency response for accurate mix translation
- Twin FR Series amps –100W for LF / 40W for HF
- Cast aluminum Zero Edge Baffle™ minimizes diffraction
- 6.7-inch high-precision, low-distortion LF transducer
- 1-inch titanium dome, ferrofluid cooled tweeter
- THX pm3™ certified for surround sound applications
- Optimized Waveguide for wide, even sweet zone
- Full internal damping eliminates midrange artifacts
- Passive radiator provies tight, articulate bass extension down to 45Hz
- Acoustic Space, LF roll-off, and HF controls
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- OmniMount™ ready for easy ceiling/wall placement