Mackie 3204-VLZ4 32-Channel USB Mixer
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: 3204VLZ4
- Product Viewed: 1550
- Retail Price: $1699.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
Each generation of VLZ mixers benefits from a reinvestment in performance, all without raising prices. By continuing to ignore the “race to the bottom,” VLZ4 benefits from generations of performance improvements like transparent EQ, class-leading negative summing bus architecture and custom-designed op-amps to ensure signal integrity from every input to every output. The result is a mixer that is at the peak of performance and is the obvious go-to compact analog mixer for engineers who demand professional results.
The performance of Mackie’s Onyx mic preamps is more than proven. Just check all the amazing reviews and customer testimonials. Their boutique quality sound and unmatched performance rival any high-priced, boutique preamp on the market. Adding these flagship preamps to our VLZ4 Series compact mixers underlines our commitment to continually improving the performance of the VLZ line with each generation.
High Headroom Low noise
The VLZ4 design goal was simple: every VLZ4 mixer must have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. Strict attention to component quality and tolerances has led to innovations like our custom M80 op-amps and class-leading negative summing bus architecture that add yet another level of assurance that a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is the right choice for your professional audio application.
Built Like a Tank
Mackie VLZ mixers are truly “Built-Like-A-Tank.” From beer spills to drops from moving vehicles, the testimonials are as endless as the applications Mackie mixers serve. The VLZ4 series is certainly no exception. With a nearly indestructible steel wrap-around chassis and features like grime-resistant rotary sealed pots, you can be sure that buying a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is a solid investment.
VLZ4’s new black powder coat finish, cockpit-inspired controls and high-contrast knobs not only optimize your mixer’s usability in low-light scenarios, it also means your mixer looks as good as it performs.
Comprehensive and Proven
Mackie’s VLZ4 line is extremely comprehensive, offering mixers of every channel count, every price point, for every application. From the ultra-compact 402VLZ4 for desktop applications to the tour-friendly 3204VLZ4, you can be sure there is a VLZ4 mixer with the right feature set for your needs.
- 32-channel 4-bus mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
28 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- Dedicated inline channel compression for critical inputs (ch. 25-28)
- 28 high-headroom line inputs with dedicated inserts
- Level, pan, solo and overload/mute LEDs on each channel
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange
- 18 dB/oct 100Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- 4 subgroups featuring dedicated inline compressors for total dynamic control
- 6 aux sends with inserts, pre/post fader and internal/external FX send options
- 2 stereo returns and 4 group outs with inserts
- Dual 32-bit RMFX+™ processors featuring 24 “Gig Ready” reverbs, choruses and tap delay for live applications
Integrated 4×2 24-bit USB interface
- Stream subgroups or master L/R to your PC or Mac for recording
- Use your favorite plug-in live via auxes 5/6
- Convenient stereo return to mains for music playback or return to channel to implement EQ, auxes and more
- PFL/AFL solo modes
- 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary control resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
- Universal power supply for worldwide use