Korg ARP Odyssey FS Rev3 Black/Orange Analog Synth
- Availability: Pre-Order - Available March *
- Product Code: arpodysseyfs3
- Product Viewed: 510
- Retail Price: $2200.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
The ARP Odyssey from Korg is the re-creation of the classic analog synthesizer originally produced in the 1970s and highly regarded for its sharp penetrating sound and rich range of tonal variations. This re-creation is 86% of the original size and features the original circuitry with some updated features including MIDI and USB.
The synth offers a 37-note slim-key keyboard with monophonic or duophonic operation. The oscillator section includes two VCOs with sawtooth, square, and pulse waveforms. Additionally, all three revisions of the filter are immediately accessible via switch and further broaden the tonal palette. Type I (rev. 1) is a 12 dB/Oct circuit, while Type II and III (Rev. 2 & 3) are 24 dB/Oct, and each type adds distinct flavors and colors to the sound. Both of the portamento circuits (Rev.1 & 2/3) are available as well, while a drive circuit has been added to the VCA, producing distortion and generating a rough and raw sound. All of the sliders have been updated and are smoother than the original, making the synth uncompromisingly playable.
A variety of functions and modulation possibilities are provided by oscillator sync, pulse width modulation, sample & hold, a high-pass filter, two types of envelope generators, an LFO, and pitch bend via the proportional pitch controls (PPC). The ARP Odyssey ships with a power adapter, a 1/4" cable, a 1/8" cable, and an impact-resistant case.
- 86% scale of original Odyssey
- 37-note keyboard
- Monophonic or duophonic operation
- 2x VCO featuring Sawtooth, Square, and Pulse waveforms
- VCF switchable between rev. I, II, and III
- VCA with overdrive
- ADSR envelope generator
- AR envelope generator
- Noise generator
- Ring modulator
- Sample & hold
- External audio input
- USB MIDI
- CV/Gate I/O
- Extended body protects keys
- Phone and mini-phone cables included
- Impact-resistant case included