JBL VRX915S 15" Bass Reflex Passive Subwoofer
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: VRX915S
- Product Viewed: 1920
- Retail Price: $1549.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
5S is equipped with a top-mounted, threaded, 20 mm socket that can receive the optional SS4-BK pole. This adjustable height pole can be used to mount speakers equipped with standard 36 mm pole sockets. The threaded socket minimizes buzzing and rattling and assures that the pole will be secure and straight.
The enclosure is constructed of top quality birch plywood, coated in JBL’s rugged DuraFlex™ finish and is heavily braced to maximize lowfrequency performance. The attractive CNC-machined, 16-gauge steel grille is internally lined with acoustically transparent foam to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance. The rear of the enclosure is fitted with T-nuts which may be used to attach the optional WK-4 caster kit.
- System Type: 15" bass reflex subwoofer
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 250 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 40 Hz - 250 Hz
- Recommended Hi-Pass Filter: High-pass: Butterworth 24 dB/oct, 45 Hz
- Low-pass: Linkwitz-Riley 48 dB/oct, 80 - 120 Hz
- Power Rating: 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W (Continuous / Program / Peak)
- Maximum Peak SPL2: 126 dB SPL
- Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 91 dB SPL
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2265G-1, 250 mm (15 in) Differential Drive® woofer
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Active Tunings: Tunings available at www.jblpro.com
- Enclosure: 15 mm - 18 mm, multi ply birch plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: Top mounted M20 threaded socket for optional pole SS4-BK. Integrated flying hardware for use with array frame VRX-SMAF. 8 M10 fittings. Optional M10 eyebolt kit.
- Transport: Integrated steel handle with backing cup
- Finish: Black DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon NL-4 (x2)
- Input connection modes: Switchable, +1/-1 or +2/-2
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 496 mm x 420 mm x 597 mm (19.5 in x 16.5 in x 23.5 in)
- Net Weight: 26.3 kg (58 lb)