JBL PRX710 10" 1500W Two-Way Powered Speaker
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: PRX710
- Product Viewed: 1759
- Retail Price: $1199.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
PRX710 is a 1500W compact and ultra-lightweight speaker in the PRX700 Series. It has been designed to deliver maximum performance for its weight and size.
- 133 dB peak SPL
- 10" low-frequency driver for low-distortion and higher SPL
- 1.5" diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- JBL designed waveguide for accurate coverage
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- Normal and Boost user selectable EQ presets
- DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Professional XLR-1/4" combination inputs, RCA inputs, and XLR loop-through
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket
- Integrated handle with injection molded backing cup for easy transport
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy setup
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™finish.
- Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
- The PRX710 is the most compact and versatile speaker in the PRX700 Series. Designed to deliver maximum performance for its weight and size as a front of house main PA. Two user selectable EQ settings are provided to optimize the system for either application. With a dual socket pole mount the PRX712 is a perfect match with a PRX700 Series subwoofer, offering a high performance self-powered sub/sat system.
- The PRX710 is comprised of a 10" woofer, a 2408H-2, 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 100° by 60° horn, all driven by 1500 watt Class-D digital power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of
1000 lbs. each.
- The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.