JBL MRX 515 Passive Loud Pa Speaker
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: MRX515
- Product Viewed: 4997
- Retail Price: $879.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
The MRX515 is a portable, fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for live performance stage monitoring applications.
The MRX515 is high-power, lightweight two-way loudspeaker system offering a very high level of performance from a speaker that can be placed on a pole or standard speaker tripod stand. The MRX515 is comprised of a 380 mm (15 in) 265H Differential Drive woofer which handles 400 watts (continuous) yet the entire system weighs only 19.5 kg (43 lbs). For the high frequencies, the 2408H 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver is mounted to a 70-degree x 70-degree horn. For use on a tripod or over a subwoofer, JBL's dual angle pole mount is included. This feature allows the speaker to be mounted in a vertical position or with a 10-degree down tilt for optimum audience coverage. The enclosure is constructed of quality plywood and coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex finish. The attractive CNC-machined, 16-gauge steel grille wraps around the sides of the enclosure. The grilles are internally lined with an acoustically transparent screen to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance.
Constantly pushing the threshold for better, more useful products for the working musician and DJ, JBL Professional once again hits the target with the all-new MRX500 Series Loudspeaker System. Compact, lightweight, truly portable, the MRX500 is the ultimate PA system for musicians and DJ's who need fully professional sound and performance within a budget.
- Lightweight and high-power
15 in. Differential Drive woofer for high-power capacity and very lightweight
1.5 in. annular polymer diaphragm compression driver 70-degree x 70-degree coverage
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
Tough DuraFlex enclosure finish Applications
Reinforcement of music and speech in entertainment, live or pre-recorded applications
High-performance satellite speaker for use with subwoofers
- Frequency range: 52 Hz - 20k Hz
- Frequency response: 65 Hz - 20k Hz
- Sensitivity: 98dB SPL
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Power capacity: 400 W / 800 W / 1600 W
- Rated maximum SPL: 124 dB SPL continuous (130 dB SPL peak)
- Coverage pattern: 70 degrees x 70 degrees nominal
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 692 mm x 432 mm x 470 mm; (27.25 in. x 17 in. x 18.5 in.)
- High frequency driver: 1 x JBL 2408H 37.5 mm (1.5 in.) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Low frequency driver: 1 x JBL 265H 380 mm (15 in.) Differential Drive woofer