Furman PST-2+6 Eight Outlet Power Station
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: PST-2+6
- Product Viewed: 1575
- Retail Price: $69.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
- Advanced surge suppression with zero ground contamination
- Offers superior protection over a standard power strip
- Cable satellite and Telco connectors deliver advanced protection
- Audible alarm indicates excessive power surge
- Compact design enables discrete placement
For over 30 years, Furman has pioneered the development of AC power products for the most demanding audio, video, and broadcast professionals. With Furman’s Power Station Series, everyone can reap the benefits of unrivaled power purification and unequalled surge protection.
Today’s overworked, outdated power grid delivers poor quality AC power. When connecting sensitive equipment to regular power outlets, AC noise masks and distorts critical signal information which cripples performance. This is why it’s more important that ever to purify or clean the AC powering your sensitive audio/video equipment.
The PST-2+6 gives you the high level of protection of a Furman power conditioner, but without all of the advance features that the other Power Station products possess.
Power Consumption: 6 Watts for display and control circuits independant of actual load
AC Noise Attenuation: Transverse (Differential) Mode:
> 40 dB from 150 kHz - 100 MHz
Dimensions: 1.7” H x 11.75” W x 5” D
Transient Voltage Surge Suppression: 120 VAC - fused MOV shunt protection L-N
Cable/Satellite (less than .1dB insertion loss)
AC Current Capacity: Input - 15 Amps capacity required
Output - 15 Amps RMS (Maximum, all outlets combined - continous)
Outlets: 8 filtered outlets
Safety Agency Listing: C-UL (UL standard #1449, #1363)
Warranty: The PST-2+6 is protected by a one year limited warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship (see manual for details).