Focusrite Clarett 2Pre - Thunderbolt Interface
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: clarett2pre
- Product Viewed: 120
- Retail Price: $624.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
The interface is now fully compatible with Windows-based computers, providing stable operation with identical functionality on both platforms, while offering sub-3 ms latency. Also provided is a Windows version of the Focusrite Control software mixer for monitoring and routing configuration.
The Focusrite Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-In Suite (AAX, Audio Units, VST) delivers accurately modeled plug-ins based on the classic Focusrite Red 2 EQ and Red 3 Compressor hardware. The plug-ins allow for conveniently exploring the sound of the hardware originals from within Pro Tools (10 and above), along with other audio software.
In addition to the Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite, the interface includes the Softube Time and Tone Pack. Modeled after the Drawmer 1973 FET Stereo compressor hardware, the Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor is a plug-in that aids in balancing and shaping a mix. TSAR-1R adds space, depth and width to a sound. Change settings with a single slider, from realistic three-dimensional rooms to dramatic and dreamlike halls. Tube Delay is an echo effect that can go from clean to rude by overdriving its three modeled tube stages, delivering everything from realistic room echoes and rockabilly-style slapback to dub reggae echo. Saturation Knob is a modeled output-distortion unit that adds grit and warmth - use it to fatten up bass lines, add some harmonics and shimmer to vocals, or simply destroy a drum loop.
- Clarett preamps modeled after classic Focusrite ISA design
- Microphone preamps deliver EIN of -128 dB
- 118 dB A/D and 119 dB D/A dynamic range
- Thunderbolt technology ensures extra-low round-trip latency
- Up to 24-bit/192 kHz sample rates
- Detailed metering
- Expandable over ADAT
- Downloadable Focusrite iOS Control app adjusts cue mixes remotely from iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch)
- AAX Native, Audio Units and VST 64-bit Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle