EAW VFM109i Floor Monitor
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: VFM109i
- Product Viewed: 2340
- Retail Price: $999.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
The VFM109 two-way, stage monitor loudspeaker system includes a directradiating, vented, 10-in LF cone transducer and a 1-in exit / 1.75-in voice coil HF compression driver loaded with a large, square, user-rotatable 90x60 coverage pattern horn.
Because VF Series full range systems (VFR/VFM) use HF sections similar to those developed for the MK Series, EAW engineers could employ the same revolutionary “beamwidth-matching” internal passive crossover/filter networks that set the MK Series apart from all other two-way systems. If powered by an EAW-specified amplifier or via a UX Series digital signal processor, the VFM109 can enjoy the benefits of EAW Focusing, a technology that eliminates the anomalies inherent in the time domain of any loudspeaker.
The VFM109 features a classic stage monitor design with NL4 connectors located on both sides for easy loop-through connections. They also include a pole mount cup should they need to be used as small PA mains. Engineers integrated the handles into the enclosure design, giving the low-profile enclosure a sleek, clean appearance.
Applications: Band PA, DJ System, Dance Club, Schools, Houses of Worship, Rental Systems, Mobile Churches, Auditoriums
- Two-way, full range loudspeakers
- Classic stage monitor design
- Pole mount cup for use as main system
- Large, user-rotatable horns for optimized pattern control
- Beamwidth-matching crossover point
- Long-lasting reliability
- Stage monitor 2-way Speaker
- LF: 10-in cone, vented
- HF: 1-in exit compression driver, horn-loaded
- Operating Range 70Hz to 20KHz
- Axial Sensitivity (dB SPL): 94
- Beamwidth 90°H x 60°V
- Power Handling 500W (8 ohms)
- Output 127dB SPL (Peak)
- Weight 15.1 Kg / 33.3 lbs
- Height (stage) 378 mm / 14.9 in
- Width 317 mm / 12.5 in
- Depth 454 mm / 17.9 in
- Floor Angle (degrees up): 37