Crown XTI-6002 Amplifier
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: xti6002
- Product Viewed: 1067
- Retail Price: $3998.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
Crown XTI6002 Power Amplifier 1200W @ 8 Ohms
- 2 Ohms Stereo (per ch.) 3000W
- 4 Ohms Stereo (per ch.) 2100W
- 8 Ohms Stereo (per ch.) 1200W
- 8 Ohms Bridge-Mono 4200W
- 4 Ohms Bridge-Mono 6000W
There's no debate - when you choose Crown's XTi 2 Series, you're choosing one of the most powerful and innovative amplifiers on the market today. That's because the all-new XTi 2 Series amps continue to set the standard for unmatched performance and value, delivering the goods night after night without breaking a sweat.
Next Generation Features:
- Peakx Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls - normal, early and fullspeed - for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet Band Manager and System Architect control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 30; 29 of which are user definable
6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. Also adjustable high and low shelving filters. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
Highpass and Lowpass per channel. Butterworth 6/12/18/24 dB per octave. Linkwitz-Riley 24/48 dB per Octave. Also includes ± 15 dB bandpass gain and polarity control
8 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
For signal alignment of driver; 50 mS of total delay.
Takes the low-frequency content of the input signal and "synthesizes" a new signal that is the same as the input signal but one octave lower. The new synthesized signal is then mixed with the original signal to create the effect. New: Users now have control over frequency, gain, and filter type.
Peakx Plus Limiter:
User defeatable limiter that allows users to control Threshold, Attack, and Release times.
30 total presets, 29 of which are user-definable.
Sensitivity (for full rated power at 4 ohms):
Frequency Response (at 1 watt, 20 Hz - 20 kHz):
+0 dB, -1 dB
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (below rated 1kHz power at 8 ohms):
100 dB (A weighted)
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD):
- Damping Factor 20 Hz to 1 kHz
- Crosstalk (below rated power)
- 20 kHz - 1 kHz: > 70 db
- Input Impedance (nominal)
- 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
Maximum Input Signal:
- +22 dBu typical
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations
- 100 VAC, 120 VAC, 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
AC Line Current:
6.8A; no more than 38W at idle
0°C to 40°C at 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Two front-panel rotary level controls, one for each channel
- Power Switch
- On/Off switch applies AC power to the amplifier
- Sel/Prev/Next Buttons
- Three buttons near the LCD screen that are used to access menu items and front panel lockout
- LCD Screen
- Backlit liquid crystal display that shows preset and processing status
Green LED, one per channel, illuminates when a very low-level signal is present at input (may be used for troubleshooting cable runs).
- 10 Indicator:
Green LED flashes when output signal exceeds -10 dB below clip.
- 20 Indicator:
Green LED flashes when output signal level exceeds -20 dB below clip.
Green LED, one per channel, illuminates when the amplifier is ready to produce audio.
Red LED, one per channel, turns on at the threshold of audible distortion
Red LED, one per channel, illuminates under excessive temperature conditions
Blue LED illuminates when the amplifier has been turned on and has power
- XLR, one per channel
- Link/Out Connector
- Loop-thru signal from input connector for linking another amplifier, one per channel.
- Two Neutrik Speakon NL4MP output connectors. Channel-1 Speakon is wired with Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 outputs for use with optional single 4-conductor cable. Two binding post outputs (in parallel with Speakon connectors).
- HiQnet USB Connector
- Type B, connects to HiQnet network.
Front Panel: Cast-aluminum
Cooling: Proportional speed fan with front-to-rear airflow.
Dimensions: 19" (W) x 3.5" (H) x 16.2" (D)
Net Weight: 24 lbs (8.4kg)