The Behringer PP400 is a handy phono preamplifier for turntables. The unit is a compact problem solver for today's home theater systems which do not provide an input for a turntable. The PP400 features an RCA input and output, a balanced 1/4" TRS phone output is also provided. The balanced output enables a turntable to be connected to professional mixers, recorders, amplifiers, etc.
RCA and 1/4" TRS Balanced Outputs
The PP400 provides a consumer RCA output suitable for stereo receivers and other consumer electronic devices. A balanced 1/4" output is ideal for connecting to audio mixers, professional recording devices, etc.
The compact design ensures the PP400 will perform as a handy utility device while remaining out of site.
- Converts your phono signal to a line level signal - State-of-the-art phono preamp to accommodate magnetic pickups
- Ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance
- Dedicated RCA and 1/4'' output connectors
- DC 12-Volt adapter included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany