ADJ Royal 3D II Laser
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: royal3d2
- Product Viewed: 1582
- Retail Price: $839.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
The ADJ Royal 3D II offers intelligent laser features and a new case design, along with new dynamic programs that will light up that dance flow. Get your show going quickly with 15 exciting built-in programs that can run in sound active mode, so you don't have to do the programming. We know that a smooth transition of lights from ones side of the room to the other is essential to keep a visually engaging experience going, so the 1.8 degree stepper motors and 90 degree beam angle will do just that.
The 3-pin XLR connectors and IEC In/Out power cables will let you link up to 14 of the ADJ Royal 3D II laser light devices. Weighing in at only 7 lbs. this device can be easily mounted with the included hanging bracket. The housing is made out of durable metal so you can be sure that this high quality unit will withstand constant moving you may be doing when going from event to event. With all of these features, the ADJ Royal 3D II only consumes 22.5W of power and can be controlled with the ADJ UC3 easy-to-use controller. This laser is FDA approved.
- DMX green and blue lasers rotate back and forth creating a new dimension of excitement
- Laser patterns can be projected over a dance floor, ceiling or wall
- 15 Laser Patterns
- 3 operational modes (DMX, Sound Active or Master/Slave)
- 5 DMX Channels = Blue Laser, Green Laser, Rotation 1, Rotation 2, Macros
- Uses 1.8 degree stepper motors for smooth movement
- Very low power consumption
- Includes hanging bracket
- Sound active from built-in programs
- Laser strobe effect
- Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR connectors
- On/Off button on rear panel
- Safety eye on rear panel
- Durable metal housing
- Beam angle: 90 degrees
- IEC In & Out to daisy chain Power (Connect up to 14 Royal 3D MKIIs)
- 1/4” input for optional UC3 remote control (sold separately)
- Multi-voltage: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC Plug)
- Power Consumption: 22.5W
- Laser Diodes: 1x 30mW Green + 1x 350mW Violet Blue
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.25” x 8” x 7.5” / 207 x 202 x 187mm
- Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kg.