ADJ Quad Scan Pro
- Availability: Discontinued *
- Product Code: quadscanpro
- Product Viewed: 1768
- Retail Price: $499.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
Now even brighter! ADJ's Quad Scan Pro is designed to scan the room and dazzle a crowd with its higher output 4x RGBW Quad LEDs. This fixture offers all the latest features sought after in special effects lights such as: DMX-512 for programming or linking capabilities, exciting built-in sound active programs, no duty cycle (run all night), a long life LED source (approximately 50,000 hours), 4-button DMX display on rear (for easier programmability), IEC power daisy-chaining and is compatible with ADJ's UC3 easy-to-use mini controller (Sold Separately).
With it’s light-weight and portable case design, the Quad Scan Pro is great for Mobile Entertainers, bands, night clubs, Roller Rinks and Bowling Centers.
- 4x 4-in-1 RGBW “QUAD Color” LEDs - produces a variety of color effects
- Includes 4 replaceable gobo patterns (Gobo size: 20.5mm; Viewable size: 12mm)
- 3 DMX Channel Modes (1, 5 or 32 Channels)
- 4-Button menu system LED Display making it easy to navigate
- 3 Operational modes: DMX controller, Master/Slave & Sound Active
- Exciting built-in lighting programs
- Dimming: 0-100%
- LED Strobe effect
- Single Yoke + safety loop included
- Compatible with ADJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 4 Quad Scan PRO’s@120V, and 7 Quad Scan PRO’s @ 230V)
- Extreme long lifetime of the LED (Rated at approximately 50,000 hr.)
- Power consumption: 88W max
- LED Source: 4x 10W Quad LED’s
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V~240V 50/60Hz- IEC socket
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.25" x 14.25" x 5.25" / 438 x 356 x 133mm
- Weight: 17 lbs. / 7.5 kg.