ADJ Mega Bar RGBA
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: megabarrgba
- Product Viewed: 1409
- Retail Price: $349.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
The ADJ Mega Bar RGBA is a compact 1-Meter (42-inch) Linear Fixture that offers the flexibility of RGBA (Red, Green, Blue & Amber) color mixing for stage or wall washing. The Mega Bar RGBA may be operated by the optional ADJ RFC wireless remote to control what would normally require a DMX controller or adjustments made by hand on the rear panel. Aim the wireless remote at the unit and control features such as: Black Out, built-in programs, flash, DMX addressing and RGB color change. User may also control this fixture with a DMX Controller or in Sound Active mode.
This fixture uses LEDs rated at 50,000 hours with a maximum power draw of 32W. DMX addressing may also be changed by the unit’s 4-button LED display. There is no duty cycle on the Megabar RGBA, plus users can “daisy-chain” the power from one unit to the next with the built-in IEC power Ins/Outs.
- 1-Meter (42-inch) indoor Linear Fixture with 320, 10mm RGBA LEDs (64 Red, 96 Green, 96 Blue & 64 Amber)
- 7 DMX Channel modes: 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 18 or 34 channel modes
- 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Static Color Change Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode; RGBA Manual Control Mode and DMX-512 Mode
- Variable RGBA color mixing offers a seemingly unlimited color palette - Great for Stage or Wall Washing!
- 48 built-in Color Macros
- LED pulse & strobe effect
- DMX-512 Protocol
- Flicker Free
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 30-degree
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button LED display on rear panel
- IEC AC outlet on rear to daisy chain power (up to 20 units)
- Compatible with ADJ RFC wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Includes mounting brackets to mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Magnet system on end-caps to connect multiple bars together
- Long life LED (Rated at 50,000 hrs.)
- Low power consumption
- Very low heat output
- Run all night – No duty cycle
- Multi-voltage: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Draw: 32W max
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 41.75” x 3” x 5.75” / 1060 x 73 x 145mm
- Weight: 6 lbs. / 2.7 kg.