American Audio 14 MXR 4-Channel Mixer
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: 14mxr
- Product Viewed: 2302
- Retail Price: $499.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
The American Audio MXR Series offers DJs the tactile feel and operation of a traditional DJ mixer while playing and controlling music from software on their computer.
The 14 MXR is a 4-Channel MIDILOG Mixer with Midi/Analog control, built-in DSP D-Core Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface, Balanced XLR Outputs, MIDI Navigation Controls and user assignable control buttons to make it easy to customize and play your music.
- 14-inch, 4-Channel MIDILOG™ Mixer (compatible with any “Midi Learn” Software or Analog Inputs – such as CD Players, Turntables, etc.)
- Inputs: 4 Line, 2 Phono, 2 Mic
- 20 On-board Midi Control Buttons (Mapable)
- MIDI interface (USB MIDI I/O)
- Built-in DSP D-Core™ Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface
- Controller Mode: When activated USB output streams are routed through master and headphone outputs
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- 3-Band EQ with Rotary Kills (Treble, Mid & Bass)
- Midi Navigation Controls to allow easy software navigation of your music library
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment
- Crossfader Channel Assign
- Master, Booth, Headphone Level & Mix Controls
- Microphone Volume Control, Talkover + 3-Band EQ (Treble, Mid & Bass)
- Low/High Pass Filter with Bandwidth Control per channel
- 10 segment VU meter
- Audio inputs: RCA
- Microphone inputs: 2x Balanced ¼”/XLR Combo
- Headphone input: ¼” Stereo
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V~240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.25”x13.75”x 3.5” / 356x320x85mm
- Weight: 10 lbs. / 4.5 kg.
- Specifications to change without notice.