Alesis Phono Link USB Audio Cable
- Availability: Discontinued *
- Product Code: phonolink
- Product Viewed: 1736
- Retail Price: $79.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
Record your turntable, tape deck, or mixer in stereo to your computer. PhonoLink makes it easy to direct-connect nearly any turntable, tape deck, mixer, or other stereo, line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording.
The AudioLink Series USB-audio cable outputs studio quality stereo, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio thanks to its internal analog-to-digital conversion system. PhonoLink connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB audio solution.
- Connect turntable, tape deck, mixer, or other stereo, line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording
- Stereo, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio output
- Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
- Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
- 6.5-foot length (2m)
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows class-compliant drivers and software
- Bit depth: 16-bit
- Sample rate: 44.1 kHz
- Connectors: dual RCA, male and USB