Ableton Push 2 with Live 9.5 Intro
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: push2
- Product Viewed: 3457
- Retail Price: $899.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
Ableton has announced a brand new update to their hardware and software platforms today – the Ableton Push 2 hardware and Ableton Live 9.5. In this new update, Ableton has improved a lot of the elements of the Push, adding a new multi-color screen, new sampling workflows, and smoother pads. Read on for the full details on the new instrument.
Hands-on control enhances your workflow
From the beginning, Ableton Live has been a musical playground that allows artists like you to create fully developed music from scratch, and Live 9.5 comes loaded with more instruments and production options than ever. Push 2 puts all of that potential right at your fingertips, allowing you to access the tools you need while keeping you locked into your creative workflow. A high-resolution color display surrounded by touch-sensitive encoders lets you move effortlessly from browsing devices and plug-ins to slicing up beats, tweaking virtual instrument parameters, and more. There's literally no need to look at your computer monitor when you're creating and performing with Push 2.
Playable pads make music production easy
For many of us here at Sweetwater who grew up with keyboards, Push 2 was the pad controller that finally won us over. When it comes to musical expression, this 64-pad matrix has most keyboards beat. You can create swells between individual notes just by applying pressure, and you can bend notes with the touch strip. Multicolor lighting even lets you keep track of key intervals and scales - a real bonus if you're used to a conventional keyboard. This same matrix makes triggering loops for improvised arrangements totally intuitive, and you can't beat these pads when it comes to laying down drum grooves. Best of all, you can switch between performing, developing new beats, and launching loops so fast that you'll never break your flow.
Sample and slice with total tactile control
Expanded sampling capabilities in Live 9.5 work seamlessly with Push 2 to make chopping loops and producing beats easier than ever. For starters, sampling in new beats is a totally streamlined process, and once you've captured your material, slicing loops across the pads and creating new beats is a piece of cake. The full-color display lets you zoom in on specific details, and the conveniently positioned encoders make tweaking slices and warping samples intuitive. This makes Push 2 the perfect companion to the overhauled Simpler sample engine in Ableton Live 9.5.
Start out strong with Ableton Live 9.5 Intro
Ableton Live 9.5 Intro DAW software is the perfect way to get into making and performing music live with your computer. Whether you're a long-time recording pro or just getting into music production and digital DJing, Live 9.5 Intro has a world of flexible and creative options to offer you. With Live's non-linear Session view, you're naturally encouraged to write music and arrange loops in independent pieces and then experiment with your arrangements. MIDI control and automation are intuitive, plus Live 9.5 Intro comes loaded with great new options such as a redesigned Simpler sample engine for beat slicing and much more. It's a great way to discover the power of Push 2.
- The ultimate controller for Ableton Live and a perfect companion to Live 9.5
- High-res color screen provides detailed visual feedback and waveform display
- Touch-sensitive encoders and additional controls provide complete access to Live
- 64-pad matrix for playing instruments, slicing beats, improvising with loops, and more
- Velocity-/pressure-sensitive pads play like a sophisticated musical instrument
- Select scales and see important integers directly on the pad matrix
- 2 footswitch inputs give you even more control options
- Runs on USB power with optional external power for added illumination
- Includes power supply, USB cable, and a full version of Live 9.5 Intro
Get intuitive control and amazing creative power with Ableton Push 2 with Live 9.5 Intro!