Ableton Live 9 Lite to Suite
- Availability: In Stock *
- Product Code: live9litetosuite
- Product Viewed: 4173
- Retail Price: $899.99
- Sales Price:
* Stock status does not always apply for local pick up at our Portland, Oregon retail store. Please call 503-222-9166 for local stock availability. Online orders can be drop shipped if this item is not in stock at our retail store.
Ableton Live 9 Suite - the ultimate package for creative music production and performance. Includes the full range of Ableton software instruments and effects, many additional sound libraries and Max for Live. Best Recording Software on the Market
- Multitrack audio recording at up to 32-bit/192 kH
- Powerful and creative MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks per song
- Includes 10 software instruments, 41 effects and Max for Live
- Includes 23 sound libraries (Packs) with over 50GB of original sounds
Ableton Live 9 bridges the gap between studio and stage with an intuitive workflow that lets you do just about everything in real time. Powerful time-stretching, arranging and sequencing capabilities let you quickly create and capture musical ideas, turn them into finished productions, and take them to the stage. Ableton Live 9 is designed to let your creativity flow with multitrack audio recording at up to 32-bit/192 kHz, a highly versatile array of instruments, effects and sounds, plus it works with instruments and controllers of all kinds.
Live 9 comes in three sizes, the Intro, Standard, and Suite Edition.
Create, produce and perform. Create ideas, make changes without stopping, and capture everything as you work.
If you’ve used music software before, you’re already familiar with one half of Ableton Live. Live’s Arrangement View is a familiar working space: time moves from left to right, while tracks are stacked vertically.
But Live also features the revolutionary Session View: a unique sketchpad for improvising, playing and performing with musical ideas, without the constraints of the timeline. Freely and independently start and stop any number of audio or MIDI loops - everything stays in sync. Almost everything in Live works in real-time - add, reorder or remove devices, play with Live’s flexible track routing and more - all without interrupting your creative flow.
Record automation into clips. Edit automation with curves. Session View automation lets you capture your performance or add movement to your loops. Use curves to make automation more musical.
Live’s unique Session View makes it easy to improvise with musical ideas. In Live 9, you can now record parameter changes directly into Session View for even more flexibility. Edit automation curves with the mouse to create smooth mix transitions or radical parameter changes in your clips.
In one click, create new Session View scenes from your Arrangement tracks, or drag and copy individual clips from Arrangement to Session. The automation comes with them, making it easier than ever to move from improvising to arranging and back.